An annual review allows us to share our success with our customers, stakeholders and employers. It also provides us with insight on areas in need of improvement and assists us in the development and implementation of an action plan.
This Program Outcomes Report reviews our effectiveness in the following areas:
- How quickly were services initiated after the referral?
- Were customers involved in making decisions and job selection?
- Were jobs developed in integrated work settings and representative of local labor market?
- Were jobs carved to meet needs of employers and specific talents of those served?
- How many people went to work for minimum wage or better in community based jobs?
- How long individuals were successfully employed?
- Service satisfaction among those who received direct services.